The ERIC lab is involved in an active scientific mediation approach. Through individual and collective actions, we participate in various events ans publications to spread knowledge to the public.
- Participation in the Reaserchers' European Nights (2017-2018, 2020-2022)
- Presentation of the project entitled "Artificial intelligence and analysis of a digital data lake with highly heterogeneous formats and contents for archaeology", RchRch, the Research magzine of University Lyon 2, No. 2, 2021
- During the Science Fair 2020, ERIC proposed the animation AI in Humanities and Social sciences. It was a set of activities located in the magnificent Musée des Moulages (Video)
- Les Savanturiers (since 2017)
- Presentation of data warehouses in the book Les Big Data à découvert, CNRS éditions (2017)
- Les cafés de la statistique à Lyon (since 2014)