Preparing a doctoral thesis requires four ingredients, all of which are essential:
- a PhD student,
- one or several supervisor(s),
- a research topic,
- a grant of €1340 per month minimum in our doctoral school (personal financing is not allowed).
Thesis financing is diverse at ERIC:
- ministerial doctoral grants (awarded by the Infomaths doctoral school),
- doctoral grants from a funded project (Europe, ANR, AURA Region...),
- CIFRE doctoral grants (thesis in company),
- foreign or French Embassy doctoral grants.
Useful links :