Université Lumière Lyon 2
Campus Porte des Alpes – Bâtiment K
5 avenue Pierre Mendès France
69676 Bron Cedex
Location on the campus
Building K is in front of the ramp (for service cars only) that climbs in the middle of the main car park toward the university buildings, crossing the tramway track.
Follow the ramp toward the buildings and walk in the passage between the two wings of building K.
The ERIC lab is on the ground floor, on the right hand side under the porch.
Coming by car
- On the A43 motorway, take the exit Porte des Alpes - Champ du Pont.
- Keep right toward Venissieux - Parilly - Université Lyon 2 (avenue de l'Université).
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and head toward Vénissieux - Université - Hippodrome de Parilly (avenue Pierre Mendès France).
- Keep right, take the first turn on the right toward Université - Hippodrome, and then immediately turn left to cross avenue Pierre Mendès France. You arrive at the university car park.
Coming by public transport
From the Lyon Part-Dieu train station
- Tramway line T4 from Part-Dieu toward Hôpital - Feyzin - Vénissieux, until station Jet d'eau - Mendès France.
- Change to tramway line T2 toward Saint Priest - Bel Air, until either the station Parilly-Université or the station Europe-Université.
From the Lyon Perrache train station
- Tramway line T2 from Perrache toward Saint Priest - Bel Air, until either the Parilly-Université station or the Europe-Université station.